Saturday 14 May 2011

Now I forgot all about this

Its funny how you totally forget about some songs/music, and then when you re-discover them it is quite an exciting moment. White Room originally by Cream was covered in the late 70s by Hugh Cornwell (Stranglers) and Robert Williams (Captain BeefheartI do remember when this came out, because there seemed to be a resounding "who is Robert Wlliams?"
My quest to find out who Robert Williams was then took me onto a different musical path. Which in turn led me into some very new and interesting musical areas. Anyway as for this version of White Room..........I really like it. It has a sort of sloppy stumbling feel to it, and of course the Nosferatu inspired vid is pretty good as well. And to think I forgot all about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment