Tuesday 26 July 2011

A couple of fine releases

Due out on August 8th and available to download from iTunes and Amazon is this fine album by my good friend Mr HeartfieldThe inspiration for this album is the Len Deighton novel Bomber I recently played the track Schrage Musik from the album on my last cloudcast, and I must say that all the rest of the tracks are of the same high standard. I should also point out that the fine artwork for the album was done by me. We both liked it.
Next up is the new album by Carya Amara.
Now this is all a bit of a mystery. The Phantom Circuit sent me a link to The new album by Carya Amara, I did not know what to expect.....but I was not disappointed. This album is full of lovely synths electronics pulses and drones and is FREE to download. Or £6.00 for the CD. For more info on Carya Amara go here What are you all waiting for.

1 comment:

  1. It's a digital release but I can supply a CD-R on request.
    sheartfield@btinternet.com

    ReplyDelete